March 12 CLE Program on E-Discovery Issues in Federal Criminal Practice
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at Rutgers School of Law–Newark, a panel of judges, prosecutors and defense counsel will offer practical advice on e-discovery issues facing criminal law practitioners in the federal court system.
All members of the bar are invited to attend the 5 – 7 pm program, which is presented by the C. Willard Heckel Inn of Court and the Rutgers Institute for Professional Education.
Speakers will include:
- The Honorable Patty Shwartz, Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals
- The Honorable Judge Jose L. Linares, District Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- John M. Fietkiewicz, counsel to the U.S. Attorney, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey
- Lorraine Gauli-Rufo, former Federal Public Defender and criminal defense attorney
- Samuel P. Moulthrop, partner, Riker, Danzig, Scherer, Hyland & Perretti LLP
The “E-Discovery Issues in Federal Criminal Practice” program will provide 2.0 CLE credit hours (NJ, NY, PA). The registration fee is $60. Pre-registration is required at www.rutgerscle.com.
NOTE: This event was originally scheduled to take place on January 22nd.